Welcome!


Welcome to Tara Taylor Photography's blog.

Tara is a contemporary wedding, portrait and fine art photographer creating beautiful images that will give years of pleasure.

Please browse through the Blog for recent images and special offers.

All images are copyright of Tara Taylor Photography and may not be copied or used in anyway.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

A beautiful baby girl and the cutest tutu

In early March I photographed a beautiful baby girl. She was so lovely, really active. Her arms and legs were going all the time, I think she must have been in training for the London Marathon!

Her aunt had given her the cutest tutu you have ever seen. She really did look adorable in it!

I will be photographing her with her family again soon and I am really looking forward to recording her christening in June.

Here are some of my favourite images from the shoot:






No comments: