Welcome!


Welcome to Tara Taylor Photography's blog.

Tara is a contemporary wedding, portrait and fine art photographer creating beautiful images that will give years of pleasure.

Please browse through the Blog for recent images and special offers.

All images are copyright of Tara Taylor Photography and may not be copied or used in anyway.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Gorgeous studio session

Back in February I was lucky to photograph a lovely teenager whose Mum and Dad had purchased a gift voucher from me for her Christmas present.

I have to say she was an absolute pleasure to photograph. She did everything I asked and looked amazing in the images.

It was a lot of fun and she was very patient while I moved the light round to get different effects.

If you are interested in a studio shoot or wish to buy a voucher for someone, please get in touch - 0118 947 4963.

Here are a few of my favourites:











No comments: