Welcome!


Welcome to Tara Taylor Photography's blog.

Tara is a contemporary wedding, portrait and fine art photographer creating beautiful images that will give years of pleasure.

Please browse through the Blog for recent images and special offers.

All images are copyright of Tara Taylor Photography and may not be copied or used in anyway.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Bump and Baby

In May I photographed a lovely lady who was positively blooming in her pregnancy. The photographs were taken just a few days before she had a gorgeous baby boy. The fabulous Amy Brandon, a professional makeup artist, came and applied the makeup for me.

We just stayed in the garden and took the photos. It was all very calm and relaxed and I really enjoyed it!

A couple of weeks later I went and photographed the baby - he was gorgeous but just wouldn't go to sleep during the shoot - I think he thought he might miss out on something!

Here are some of my favourite images:























No comments: