Welcome!


Welcome to Tara Taylor Photography's blog.

Tara is a contemporary wedding, portrait and fine art photographer creating beautiful images that will give years of pleasure.

Please browse through the Blog for recent images and special offers.

All images are copyright of Tara Taylor Photography and may not be copied or used in anyway.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Amongst the Poppies

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photograph a little girl who I had photographed at the same time last year.

What a difference a year makes! She was so confident in front of the camera and really enjoyed the shoot.

We had permission to go into a white poppy field. The poppies are so pretty when you see them closeup. They have purple middles. I understand they are grown for medicinal purposes.

We then went into the farmhouse garden - it gave me a good excuse to get my shabby chic chair out again!

Her are some of my favourite shots:





























No comments: