Welcome!


Welcome to Tara Taylor Photography's blog.

Tara is a contemporary wedding, portrait and fine art photographer creating beautiful images that will give years of pleasure.

Please browse through the Blog for recent images and special offers.

All images are copyright of Tara Taylor Photography and may not be copied or used in anyway.

Thursday 15 April 2010

Latest Albums & Leather Portfolio's

Queensberry Albums
My latest Queensberry digital albums arrived today, I am always really excited to rip the packaging open. I ordered a 10x7" Tamarillo leather album with a half photo front and a 14x10" Blueberry leather album with a half photo front. They look fantastic, I just love the quality that Queensberry deliver everytime! They really do make the most sumptuous family album and look great on your coffee table! There is a huge range of cover material and colours available.
I have photographed them with my Burgundy 14x10" plain leather covered album. 
If you would like to view any of albums or would like further information on owning your very own Queensberry Family album, please email me or give me a call - 0118 947 4963.


The albums:


Leather Portfolios
I have also received my latest product - personalised leather porfolios! These make excellent presents as well as keepsakes. Why not have your very own Portfolio shoot and receive a beautiful leather portfolio with your name embossed on the front and a stunning set of images inside. Each album comes with a sleeves that have A4 prints inserted into them. Extra sleeves can be inserted at a later date to allow you to expand your porfolio - great for a "coming of age" gift or just because you want one! For more information, please email me or give me a call - 0118 947 4963. More colours available.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the album shots! As always, your images of detail are just the best!