Welcome!


Welcome to Tara Taylor Photography's blog.

Tara is a contemporary wedding, portrait and fine art photographer creating beautiful images that will give years of pleasure.

Please browse through the Blog for recent images and special offers.

All images are copyright of Tara Taylor Photography and may not be copied or used in anyway.

Thursday 4 March 2010

Helen Slaney Designs

I spent Thursday at the lovely Oakley Court Hotel photographing Helen Slaney Design's latest wedding and special occasion stationery. Helen really does have a lovely portolio and her eye to detail and dedication is exceptional. Helen has a wonderful new machine that can emboss and cut out shapes and make folders and envelopes - the handmade envelopes really are the icing on the cake when it comes to your invites etc. If you are getting married or organising an event where you need beautiful handcrafted stationery, look no further - www.helenslaney.com. (I love that baby ribbon!!).

Here are a selection:

1 comment:

Helen Slaney said...

Tara, thank you so much - the photographs are fantastic and you know what a fussy mare I am! I just cannot thank you enough - I am delighted with the results and I will be back!! You are a complete pleasure to work with & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.
best wishes and huge thanks Helen