Welcome!


Welcome to Tara Taylor Photography's blog.

Tara is a contemporary wedding, portrait and fine art photographer creating beautiful images that will give years of pleasure.

Please browse through the Blog for recent images and special offers.

All images are copyright of Tara Taylor Photography and may not be copied or used in anyway.

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Pheasant Shooting

I spent last Wednesday out in the beautiful countryside near Winchester on a Pheasant shoot. Mr & Mrs T very kindly allowed me to photograph their shoot. It was a very interesting day and I loved seeing the dogs working and having a go at beating.

Mr T has a great collection of hens & cockerels on the farm as well so I spent some time photographing them as well.

I am very grateful to Mr & Mrs T for being so hospitable! 




No comments: